Sixteen : eight
sixteen:eight® PREP is taken after the last meal in preparation for the fasting phase. As an intelligently balanced prebiotic protein preparation, it ensures that your body is supplied with essential amino acids and probiotic bacteria to accurately prevent muscle breakdown during the fasting phase and to promote intestinal health.
The combination of slowly and quickly digestible protein (casein and whey protein) ensures the following: inulin leads to long-lasting satiety and calcium supports the normal function of the digestive enzymes. Sixteen:eight® PREP is rounded off by the ingredient tryptophan, which as a precursor of the "happiness hormone" serotonin ensures well-being and contentment during the night
30 Day Supply
- Proteins are essential nutrients that must be ingested through food. They fill you up and, among other things, ensure muscle maintenance, support the immune system and metabolism and are building blocks for all vital body structures.
- Casein protein is digested slowly, thus ensuring satiety before fasting and has a strong "anti-catabolic" effect, i.e. it protects the muscles and vital body structures from breakdown during the fasting period. Whey protein has a high proportion of branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs) and is digested quickly.
- The combination of both "protein forms" thus ensures an immediate and delayed supply of protein.
- • Inulin is a prebiotic dietary fibre that promotes the growth of probiotic bacteria (bifidobacteria) in particular. These have a positive effect on intestinal health and the intestinal immune system as well as on the systemic immune system. They also have a satiating effect.
- Tryptophan is an essential amino acid and the precursor of serotonin, our "happiness hormone", which makes it calm and serene before the fasting period.
- Calcium and magnesium are essential minerals and support energy and muscle metabolism. Calcium also ensures the normal functioning of the digestive enzymes. This supports basic nutrition and ensures that digestion continues normally after the fasting period.
Support of the energy and muscle metabolism through magnesium and calcium.
Proteins ensure satiety and support the maintenance of the muscles.
As a prebiotic fiber, inulin promotes the health of the intestinal microbiota ("intestinal flora").
"I feel a lot fitter - especially during the fasting phase."